All pilots are required to have Personal Liability insurance cover for €1,500,000 or more if they wish to fly in Ireland. This is the minimum level of cover that is agreeable to RTE, Coillte and many of the landowners from whose property we fly or land on. Please note that VHI, VIVAS and BUPA, etc. Health Insurance policies DO NOT provide Personal Liability cover and will not cover you against claims in the event of a flying related accident.


Three Steps to Hang Gliding

 Three Steps to Hang Gliding

Free Flight Magazine


Free Flight front covers

Freestyle Hang Gliding

 Freestyle Hang Gliding

Wallaby Ranch Hang Gliding


USHPA Magazine


Free Flight front covers

IHPA Flying Sites Guide

IHPA Sites Guide Module Photo

Learn to fly with Paraglide Adventure


IHPA Affiliations

Willotree Park - Florida


Google Translate